Photos from my favourite City

Montmartre Flowers
A French Bloody Mary?
An afternoon in Montmartre
Summer in Paris
French balcony railing
Flowers in Paris
And if you let yourself be surprised?
The hood
Moulin Rouge
Deserted
Strumming strings near the Louvre
A summer day in Montmartre
Graffiti near Richard Lenoir metro station
Where to this afternoon?

Passing by a church near Hotel De Ville
Haussmann Architecture
A photographer...and a marriage
Walking towards the river
Shopfront in Montmartre
Montmartre
Time for a glass of Rose
Bikes in Montmartre
Le Metro!
Japanese restaurant on Rue De La Roquette
Cafe near Notre Dame

Comments

  1. Wonderful pics!!! I want to go to Paris!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. God. These are awesome! My favorite is the wedding pic with the photographer. I don't know why. It just speaks to me. A lot. Beautiful. You are some photographer! I am adding you to my Blogs I Stalk list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silence

Sadness is...not going to Burning Man